This project, which is coordinated by the Academy of European Law (ERA), aims to organise a series of seminars on litigation before the Court of Justice of the European Union for lawyers. For the implementation of this project, ERA and the European Lawyers Foundation cooperate with nine partners: Spanish National Bar, Athens Bar Association, National Council of Legal Advisers from Poland, Bar Council of Ireland, Law Society of Ireland, Finnish Bar Association, Haute Ecole des Avocats Conseil, Ecole Régionale des Avocats du Grand Est and Délégation des Barreaux de France.
– Transmission of knowledge on the proceedings before the Court of Justice.
– Enabling participants to use this knowledge adequately in practice.
– Discussion of problems of application of the rules of procedure and interpretation in hypothetical and actual cases.
– Exchange of experience and best practices.
– Stimulation of networking among the participants enabling them to exchange their experience from different legal cultures.
– Increasing the pool of lawyers capable of representing the applicants before the Court of Justice.
– Increasing the pool of expert trainers on the proceedings before the Court of Justice.