The European Lawyers Foundation is assisting the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) in representing European lawyers in the Me-CODEX (Maintenance of e-CODEX) project.
The aim of the project is to ensure a swift and sustainable transition of the e-CODEX project towards long-term sustainability. The project’s activities are the following:
- outline the requirements and work of the future governance model
- manage political sensitivities
- offer technical maintenance to guarantee change management and support to countries
- engage stakeholders and pursue the awareness raising activities undertaken so far
- further the business case around sustainability by exploring e-Justice use cases
- conduct a regulatory check in keeping an eye on the legislative horizon
The project started mid-November 2016 and will run till mid-November 2018. More information about the project is available here. It is also possible to follow the project on LinkedIn and Twitter (@eCODEX_EU)
This project is financed with the support of the Justice Programme of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of the project’s partners and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission.