The Advisory Board shall deliver opinions on projects and strategic matters and other matters of great importance, and all matters raised with it by the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board.
The Advisory Board shall appoint four (4) members of the Supervisory Board from among donor members and shall be empowered to dismiss them.
The Advisory Board shall nominate to the Supervisory Board candidates for the Board of Directors, proposed by the donor members.
Any opinion of the Advisory Board shall be delivered to the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board.
The Advisory Board shall examine, on request, the annual financial report, the annual budget and shall assess the annual strategic plan containing the areas and proposals which the Foundation intends to deal with and give advice on these.
The Advisory Board shall give recommendations to the Supervisory Board regarding amendments to the Statutes proposed by the Board of Directors.
The following are members of the Advisory Board for the period 27/05/2020 to 26/05/2022
- Piotr Kardas (Chair of the Board, Poland)
- Michael Pallauf (Austria)
- Eric Balate (Belgium)
- Georgia Constantinou-Panayiotou (Cyprus)
- Eva Indruchova (Czech Republic)
- Dominique Heintz (France)
- Bertrand Debosque (France)
- Jarkko Ruohola (Finland)
- Michael Jurgen Werner (Germany)
- Christian Lemke (Germany)
- Georgios Papadopoulos (Greece)
- Carlo Forte (Italy)
- René Diederich (Luxembourg)
- Piotr Chrzczonowicz (Poland)
- Josep Canicio (Spain)