The European Lawyers Foundation is assisting the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) in representing European lawyers in the Me-CODEX (Maintenance of e-CODEX) project.
The aim of the project is to ensure a swift and sustainable transition of the e-CODEX project towards long-term sustainability. The project’s activities are the following:
- outline the requirements and work of the future governance model
- manage political sensitivities
- offer technical maintenance to guarantee change management and support to countries
- engage stakeholders and pursue the awareness raising activities undertaken so far
- further the business case around sustainability by exploring e-Justice use cases
- conduct a regulatory check in keeping an eye on the legislative horizon